Looking for Pergola Builders?
With typically 100’s of pergola builders to choose from, the decision process can be somewhat daunting. If you do not select the correct builder –
- You may pay too much for the materials and/or workmanship.
- The pergola may not be suitable for your intended use.
- The materials used may not be suitable for your environment and/or climate.
- The pergola may not be strong and durable enough to add furniture or roofing.
- The design and location of the pergola may not allow for optimum airflow and protection from the sun.
How to Select a Pergola Builder
Firstly, create a list of potential pergola builders by searching online for reputable companies within your area. Online reviews can provide some guidance, although be aware that some companies engage friends and family to write their reviews.
Once you have a list, here are some important questions that you can ask each builder to help your decision process –
- Are you fully qualified and licensed?
- Do you provide a warranty on the materials and workmanship?
- Do you have significant experience building a variety of pergolas? If so, please provide some examples and references.
- Will I require a building permit? If so, will you manage this process and how much will it cost?
- Will you visit my house to provide an obligation-free quote when required
- What materials do you suggest that we use and why?
You should now have a shortlist of approximately 5 pergola builders that appear to be a good fit for your requirements. At this stage, you can request an obligation-free on-site visit from each builder.
WA Timber Decking Professionals
Paul from WA Timber Decking Professionals has designed and constructed 100’s of stunning outdoor pergolas in Perth homes.
Want to Learn More?
Contact Paul today for a no-obligation quote and expert advice on a new pergola for your backyard.