WA Timber Decking is Experienced at Working to the needs of Builders
WA Timber Decking handles new constructions and renovation projects. Installations include:
- Alfresco entertaining decking
- Pavilion roof extensions
- Cedar lined ceilings
- Elevated decks on difficult sites
- Custom pool and spa decking
- Feature entrances
- Feature timber screens and gates
- Custom exterior stairs
- Stainless steel wire balustrades
- Reconstruction of old decks
This means we understand tight schedules, budgets and unpredicted variations. Our experienced team of skilled and qualified carpenters are easy to deal with, on site when they say they will be, and incredibly tidy.
We offer a complete materials supply and install, as well as a total landscaping service.
We also provide a follow-up maintenance service that can be offered by builders to their clients as added value.
Quoting and Plans
WA Timber Decking can quote from your plans, with our experience making us accurate and reliable. If the outdoor living areas have not been included in the original home design we can produce engineer certified drawings. We work hand in hand with architects and home owners to interpret their visions and produce outdoor living areas that go beyond meeting expectations.
As all natural products change with the years WATD offer a maintenance service that comes in two formats.
- A check list of the typical maintenance requirements, and recommended products is provided to the home owner.
- Or, a maintenance schedule is specifically created for the site and carried out for the home owner as required.
Both these services can be offered by Builders as ‘added value’ to their clients.
Timber Supply and Construct
WA Timber Decking has an outlet for wholesale and retail timber supplies. This means that they are able to offer a complete ‘supply and construct’ service. Specific architect and builder’s requests can usually be met. All decking timber is classed as ‘Durability class one’ for structural and termite resistance.
We can supply the following:
- A selection of Eco Timbers and sustainable FSC certified decking material. Merbau, Rosewood, White Mahogany, Pacific Jarrah
- Australian native and mixed red varieties including Jarrah, Spotted Gum, Red Gum and River Reds, and new and recycled Jarrah.
- “PVC Passport is a low maintenance cellular PVC for worry free outdoor entertaining.
Find Out More
Contact us today to find out more.